Sunday, November 18, 2012

What I Wore Sunday

What I Wore Sunday linkup

I've been enjoying WIWS for a few weeks, so I thought I'd try to tag along with the cool kids.


And since I'm dreadfully uncool, this is as good as it gets with a self-timer.....
Of course, there's not much to say about the lovely frump-maternity attire.

Dress:  Old Navy Maternity from Pregnancy #2, 3 years ago
Scarf:  Wal-Mart, about a million years ago
17 Week Baby Bump: Pregnancy #3
Hair: bad genes
Awkward Factor: 100% Me

Bringing down the cool factor of WIWS, for sure.  Better luck to me next week.  :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh, pah-lease! You look great. Your outfit looks both functional and perfect for church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not awkward at all! I love it and think you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That maternity dress is anything but frumpy...especially with that black scarf and boots. Love the grey and black together - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally not frumpy! You look fabulous, I love the gray and black combo, and your outift looks nice and comfy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how the black scarf and black boots really POP! That is precisely what understated glamour is-Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not frumpy at all! You totally turned the dress into a cooler-weather look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that dress!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no awkward or frump here.

    you look perfect. I love grey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that dress. You look great. Not frumpy!
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete